Friday, December 5, 2014

Boy meets girl, girl meets wedding planner, wedding planner meets world… Hello!

Dear Diary

In the world of weddings of Colorado I’m still considered the new girl in town. I've been in business for nearly 4 years and wedding coordinators normally earn their stars after about five years. I think you’ll find that while I respect and honor tradition, I also like to do things a little bit differently. I’ve entered the bloggoshpere to share my journey to success with fellow entrepreneurs and to bring knowledge and tips to the world's blushing brides.

Why did I pick weddings? Well, there are few moments in life that are truly beautiful. They’re filled with the purest forms of love, joy and excitement. There is the birth of a new baby, Christmas morning, and of course, Weddings to name a few. If you stand close enough a little bit of that magic moment rubs off. For those of you in a field that relate to these moments, you understand where I’m coming from. It is from these moments that we derive our passion, it’s what we live for. I’m getting a little emotional now thinking of the moment just before a bride or a groom walks down the aisle... But getting there is an adventure. There will be love, romance, laughter, learning, a few doses of reality, blood, sweat, tears, a little more reality and cake! Come along for the ride.

Yours Ever After,
Ileen



Learn More

No comments:

Post a Comment